Unit9 Lesson2 参考学案
1. sensitive adj. reacting quickly or more than usual to; easy to understand 敏感的,易理解的
Health care is a political sensitive issue.
2. gentle adj.
(1) kind and friendly 慷慨的,温厚的,有好的
Mothers are always gentle with their babies.
(2). that moves softly, that feels soft 轻柔的,柔和的
The gentle breezes resulted through the leaves.
(3) responsibility n. a duty to deal with or take care of sb./sth.
They have responsibility for ensuring that the rules are enforced.
1.rely on/upon 依靠,依赖
These days we rely heavily on computers to organize our work.
You should rely on your own judgment.
2.pull up 停止,停车
The car pulled up outsid e the guesthouse.
pull out 撤离,出站
pull down 拆毁
pull in 拉近
pull through 渡过(危机或难关)
1. The teacher is not__________ with my homework—I have to do it again.
2. Please be __________ with dogs, they are also our friends.
3. She is so ____________ that she cried for days when her dog died.
4. The boy is too ______________ to understand such a complicated problem.
5. The bus that ____________ outside the inn will soon take the visitors downtown.
A. holds up
B. pulls up
C. gets down
D. sets forth
6. Owing to _____________ competition among the airlines, travel expenses have been reduced considerably.
7. It was only _________ film. There was nothing special about it.
A. an average
B. an available
C. a normal
D. a strange
8. I rely on him __________ back the money.
A. to pay
D A D A C A C A